Saturday 9 April 2016

Photoshop mess around 1


Just a quick photoshop thing i have done on Donald Trump as i decided i wanted to try out creating comical images but with just using photoshop mainly because with all the other work in the other project i kind of wanted a break from drawing.  So although it may not be an example of developed work in any way it still conveys everything i intend with the idea of satire. 


I started off with this image of Mr Trump. I thought to myself how orange his face looks so i then decided to turn him into an orange. It all pretty much went from there really, not much else to say other than that. But although its really simple to think of how he looks orange therefore i will turn him into an orange it is above all else the main principle of what a good caricature is. For example Gerald scarce felt that with Margaret thatchers sharp personality it needed to be reflected through a sharp nosed and sharp teethed monster. Its all about identifying a trait or a feature and capitalising on it, that is how a caricature is born and how it is made effective. 



These are the oranges in question that was used for the photoshop 'experiment'. 


I collected many other stupid faces of him to use as my ammunition for the work. I just don't understand how someone can pull some faces, i just don't get it Donald...


Once again a moronic face.


Quite repulsive in my opinion


And last but not least, this guy...


My piece which as received fairly well humour wise by my peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment