Tuesday 3 May 2016

Baby trump - character work


Continuing with the baby/juvenile theme of Mr Trump with this caricature. I have already mentioned about this drawing in a previous post so i won't go into too much detail about it. The main use of Satire in this caricature is the caption of 'Next I'm gonna build a wall' which is a dig at the fact that that is what he plans on doing if he becomes president, which is something i still can't believe. 

I am pleased with the fact that even though i have depicted him as a baby i still really want to punch him, which i guess means I've done a good job on caricaturing his face in particular. 



I decided to take the drawing and make it appear somewhat more 'finalised' and just generally to polish it up as kind of an outcome. Adding a coloured background, as simple as that may be really works and just gives another element to a drawing that would have an otherwise plain background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment