Sunday 30 April 2017

Visual Journal - Photoshop testing

I took a few images which i have made from collaging in my visual journal and i decided to have a play around with them digitally in photoshop to see what different and interesting results i could get out of it. Unfortunately i wont have time to properly print them so i may just resort to sticking them in my journal. 

I really love the approach you can get from working with collage and then editing around to see what you can get from the images. I really think most of these would look great as screen prints but i've left it too late for any of that. 

So below are the tests i have got so far and i am looking to mock up a few more before hand in. I just wish i had made these kind of things sooner much much sooner. 






No comments:

Post a Comment